Not Everyone is Sick

It's great to get words for pain, sickness, etc., but not everyone is sick. So what do you do then? Well, I started asking the Lord for prophetic revelation for our waitress. I got that she played the piano. I asked her about it and she said yes with a shocked look on her face. A few mintues later, I had the chance to ask her if she had vivid dreams (a sign of a prophetic gifting that I sensed she had). She heartily agreed. I also felt like she carried a strong healing gifting as well. After I told her this, she said that she was about to finish nursing school! I went on to explain that she would see healing if she started praying for the sick by laying hands on them and asking Jesus to heal them. I also explained that the Lord had given me the other accurate words to build her faith to believe for the healing gift.

There are many latent healing revivalists out there that the Lord wants to activate through the prophetic word and calling out of destiny.

Comments