go shop, eat lunch and heal the sick

this morning, I went shopping with my Dad and my Son. I wasn't even all that "kingdom-minded" looking around this gun shop (yes a gun shop) and then a word of knowledge slams into my right foot for the woman checking us out at the counter (no we didn't buy a gun - just a gun holster). She said I have right sprained ankle and it my whole foot hurts. Due at least partially to the surprise of how I knew (I told her God showed me), she let us pray for her. We laid hands upon her foot and she said it felt different after prayer. She couldn't remove the brace she was wearing at that time to fully check it out - but I'm calling the shop tomorrow to see how it is.

So then we head to lunch in a restaurant where I had gotten some prophetic words for the owner a year ago which led to more ministry and healings than we could have imagined (she gathered all of her staff and let up pray and prophesy over all of them). Anyway, the owner wasn't there but one of the women we had ministered to last year was there. I got a word of knowledge about a wrist problem. Our server knew the drill. I asked if she would go and ask the staff who had the wrist problem. Two of the women who worked in the kitchen came out with chronic wrist pain. First one was healed after prayer. The second was also healed. Before leaving we got to pray for another employee.

Go shop, eat lunch, release the Kingdom. Could it be simpler???

Comments