word of knowledge in airport for cancer (part 1)

While walking into an airport shop, I got a clear word of knowledge for a problem in the throat on the left side. I asked the woman working there and a customer if that meant anything to them. The woman said that her father had a tumor in that very spot. I shared with her a couple of testimonies of cancer being healed. She was willing to give me her father's number and we will now follow up this man on the phone.

Why would God show me that? Because He HATES cancer and loves to destroy it. Sometimes we just need to keep these things simple.

I'll give a follow-up after we have contacted this man and prayed for him.

Comments

  1. AnonymousJuly 21, 2008

    Hey DJ

    Ive been listening to your podcasts and I have been so encouraged and spurred ob to contend for signs, wonders and miracles here in Northern Ireland.

    Ive been treasure hunting and have amazing stories og God's divine timing and heart for the lost....

    If your back in the UK anytime soon let me know

    Keep contending for HIM,
    Many Blessings

    RaRa
    ruth-anne.morgan@bfs.aero

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment