2 muslim men healed in a carpet shop

While buying some carpets today, I got a word of knowledge for someone with a headache in the front part of the their head - I asked the 3 muslim men working in the shop who had the problem, one of them said he did. I asked him to come and sit next to me. He did. One of the others asked, 'How did you know that he had a headache'? I was able to explain a bit of the Kingdom and also the gifts of healing and the word of knowledge. I prayed for him and asked him how it was. He said it was like 80% better. We prayed again. The headache left completely. Note: he had had it for 3 days.

I came back after looking in a couple of other shops and got another word of knowledge - this time for a right knee problem. I asked the same guys. This time another one came forward. He let me pray. We checked it out - all the pain was gone.

When I went to get in the car, my wife had been watching and said that she could feel God's presence while I was praying for the guy's knee.

2 muslim men were left scratching their heads during the last few days of Ramadan - how was it that a non-fasting Christian (I fast, wasn't today though) could walk into their lives and mess up their worldview so badly.

This is the way the Kingdom comes - may the Egyptian muslim men find some of their Christian friends (10% of the Egyptian population is Christian) to learn more of this Kingdom healing they experienced.

Comments

Post a Comment