woman with broken foot complications sees all pain leave

This past weekend, Desert Princess and I had the opportunity to minister in a couple of church services. As has become our custom, we believe that our preaching/teaching should not come merely with 'wise and persuasive words but a demonstration of the Spirit's power" - that was Paul's way, and since he exhorts each of us to "imitate me (Paul), as I imitate Christ", we are expected to do the same.

I got a couple of words of knowledge that I gave during the meeting. One of the words was about a right foot problem. As I gave the word, wanting a bit more than something so general, I sensed the Lord saying it was related to a broken bone injury. A woman raised her hand. It turned out that it was her right foot and due to a broken bone that hadn’t healed correctly, she walked with great pain and a limp. As I began to pray, the pain began to decrease. I had her get up and walk on it – the pain had lessened considerably. I asked her, “Is it like 40% better?”. She said, “No, much more than that, it’s like 75% better”. (I was encouraged!). We prayed again and all the pain left her foot and she could walk normally.

You know that the Lord has done something miraculous when in fact the person is crying – which she was. The Spirit began to come upon her strongly and she could no longer stand under the weight of His presence.

I’ll let Desert Princess share what she saw in that meeting in her post, "knees healed & God's weighty presence"

Comments