strong word of knowledge for Gulf Arab muslim man

I had just left a time of prayer with some Indian ministers when I got this incredibly strong word of knowledge for a left knee problem. I was just walking down the street when the word came. Now I begin looking for someone. The first person I came across (in fact the only person I came across during my 10 minute walk) was a Gulf Arab muslim sitting down. I just walked up to him and asked him, "can I ask you a strange question, do you have a left knee problem"? He looked a bit surprised and asked why. I just asked him to confirm whether or not he had a knee problem and then I'd tell him why. He said, "yes, my left knee has a problem". I explained that the Lord had given me a revelation about someone needing healing in their left knee. He let me pray for him. I just released the Lord's prayer over his knee as I lay hands on him.

He thanked me and I went on my way. Just wondering what he's thinking now - a Christian walks up to him with revelation that he has a left knee problem, prays for him and walks away.

Talk about the Lord's ways being different from our own!

Comments