more muslims healed at my school

Today in Math class I was sitting next to Ahmed (the boy who was healed last week) again.  Sitting in front of was another muslim boy who heard Ahmed's testimony first.  They are good friends.  He said his head hurt out loud.  I asked him, "Are you joking" and he said, "No".  I put my hand on his shoulder and prayed again silently (because we were in class).  I asked him if all the pain was gone and he told me it was.  Ahmed asked me, "How do you do this"?  I said, "God gives me the power to heal".

I was thinking that I would like to show Ahmed that I don't only heal headaches, but that Jesus heals other things too.  Then I got a word of knowledge for a left arm problem.  So I asked him, "Do you have a problem in one of your arms?"  He said, "Yes" (it was in his left arm which is where I got the word of knowledge).  He said he couldn't move his arm very well and there was a lot of pain. I asked if I could pray for him and then I put my hand on his arm and prayed.  

After this, he started testing out his arm and said, "the pain is gone"!

Comments

  1. HAhahaha You little revivalist!!! Come on dude you are the man!!!
    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! God is so good! and so faithful to back us up when we take risks for Him!

    I wish I had been that bold at 13. Instead I was worried about people accepting or rejecting me. But now I realize it really didn't matter. Sharing God's love is so much more important, and fun.

    You rock, dude. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on that is so heavy!!! i love that you are stepping out still. you are so rad for going for it. the more you step out the more God will meet you. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so honored to say that i have ministered with JD!!! i am going to spread this testimony all over the place. Exploring the Space Baby <><

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Way to go! Keep on boldly trusting the Lord, and He will use you mightily for His Kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a revivalist! Come On!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you know that verse where Paul tells Timothy not to let anyone look down on him for being young? That verse came to mind when I read your testimonies of how God is using you. Those guys will never forget what they experienced and no matter what anyone says to them, they won't forget the Kingdom power they saw! May God give you many other opportunities to further His Kingdom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! Keep stepping out!! Love you!
    from "esperanza" from Oklahoma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment