after one muslim boy is healed at my school, another muslim comes to me for prayer

This is my very first blog post, I turn 13 years old this month.

Last week at school I was in Math class and I got a word of knowledge for a headache. Then I got put next to a muslim friend of mine named Ahmed who said his head hurt.  I was a bit nervous and kept asking him "do you still have pain"?  He said yes every time I asked.  So finally I asked him, "can I pray for you"?  He said, "OK".  He asked, "Am I supposed to close my eyes or something?".  I told him it didn't matter.  I put my hand on his arm and prayed silently (because we were in the middle of class).  I then asked him, "So, how's it feeling"?  And he rubbed his head and said, "It's all gone"!  He was absolutely shocked.  After class, my muslim friend starts telling all his friends who muslims what happened.

Later on the same day, at the end of my Science class, the same guy from a distance said, "my head hurts again".  His other friend was laughing.  I thought they were mocking me.  However, after class I offered to pray for him again.  I did and then the pain was less.  I prayed a second time and all the pain left again.

While I was at my locker, the guy who had been laughing comes up and says, "Ahmed said what you did caused the pain to leave his head.  My head hurts too, can you pray for me?"  He put arm out (because that is where I put my hand when I prayed for Ahmed!)  So I put my hand on his arm and prayed. He said thank you and left before I could ask him what happened.

A couple of days later, my friend Ahmed asked me to pray for him again because he had another headache.  I prayed for him and he sighed loudly in relief after prayer.  I could tell he was healed again.

Comments

  1. That is so exciting to hear! Thank you so much for your example of faith as you stepped out and prayed and for sharing how God worked.

    My kids are 17, 15 and almost 13. They lived in Africa for 5 years and got to see God do great things with many AIDS orphans. This will encourage them as they try to figure out how to minister now to their friends in the United States.

    Ephesians 3:20 says, "Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us..." You are living this out through your faith and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha COme on JoJo that is awesome way to go man!!!
    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings to you JD for this wonderful testimony- the workers may be few, but the Lord has raised up another one. May all your work continue to glorify the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome JD! You got the glory flowing through you! May you continue to get a reputation as being a healer in your school!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment