Arab women getting healed (part 1)

A Lebanese woman had a frozen shoulder and couldn’t lift her arm up at all. Doctors had told her this was the most stubborn case they had seen. I prayed and declared it would be “the easiest case to heal according to Jesus”. I prayed a total of 3 times and each time it got better and better. All the pain left and she had like 85% mobility when we were done.

I prayed for another woman from Iran with digestive problems. She felt fire in her stomach and went into like a trance – her eyes were open but she was somewhere else. She couldn’t stand. She had a major encounter with the Lord.

One Arab woman came up to me after the meeting and said that she didn’t come up to me for healing, because her back was healed sovereignly while I was speaking about the supernatural experiences I’ve had. When she came into the meeting she had horrible back pain and had difficulty sitting. She left without pain.

Another woman was healed of back and neck pain.

Comments