Bringing The Kingdom...

2 weeks ago…group of us & I went “Treasure Hunting” in a mall bringing the Kingdom…RK & I start asking people if they get any pain which God highlight it for us that night but we couldn’t find any one we went to a shop start asking the staff for back pain but no one have it…One of the staff was Filipino has pain I his legs but he don’t allowed us to pray he was afraid at work…so as we went out of the showroom I saw one of my friends & other guy with him I guess he was the manager of that showroom so I asked them if anyone of them has lower back pain so the other guy he says yes I have it…so in this matter I show him the paper which written in it all the pains that God highlight it he got shocked & he allowed us to pray & he felt something happening in his lower back…& he was Muslim…and we left this mall & we went to another mall there I found 4 staff I asked them if anyone have back pain & neck pain…one Muslim Egyptian man was have this problems so we prayed several times until he got healed completely…the other Indian Muslim man has left rest pain & I show him the pain in the list I had with me & prayed for him but he was not have the pain in that time…Thank u Jesus…for all things that you’ve done…

قبل اسبوعين...ذهبنا الى مجمع "لنصطاد ناس هم كنوز عندالله" لنأتي بمملكة الله على الأرض بعمل مشيئة الأب وبدأنا نسأل الناس اذا كان عندهم أي ألم من الالام التي أعطانا الله لنا في تلك الليلة ولكن لم نتمكن من العثور على أي واحد ذهبنا إلى متجر بدأنا نسأل الموظفين على ألم في الظهر ولكن لا أحد لديه أي ألم... واحد من الموظفين فلبيني لديه ألم في ساقيه لكنه لم يسمح لنا أن نصلي له لأنه كان يخشى مدرائه في العمل... حتى خرجنا من صالة العرض فرأيت أحد أصدقائي ورجل آخر معه واعتقد انه كان مدير المعرض وسألتهم اذا كان أي شخص منهم لديه آلام في أسفل الظهر فالشخص الآخر قال نعم هو لديه... لذلك في هذه المسألة جعلته يقرأ الورقة التي كتبت فيها كل الآلام التي أعطاني الله اياها تسليط فصدم وسمح لنا بالصلاة وشعر بشيء يحدث في أسفل ظهره... وكان مسلما... وتركنا هذا المركز التجاري وذهبنا إلى مركز آخر أنا العثور على أربع موظفين سألتهم اذا كان احد منهم لديه آلام في الظهر وآلام في الرقبة...شخص منهم مسلم مصري كان لديه هذه المشاكل فصلينا عدة مرات حتى شفي تماما... وصلينا من أجل رجل مسلم هندي لديه ألم في معصم يده وأريته الألم في القائمة التي معي وصلينا له لكنه لم يكن لديه أي ألم في ذلك الوقت ولم يشعر بشئ... شكرا... يا يسوع لجميع الأشياء التي قمت بها...

Comments