Our God is Awesome...Who's like our God...

Last Wednesday group of us went “Treasure Hunting” bringing the Kingdom…KL & I went together praying for the sick…we saw a man his left hand was broken so we asked him what happened??? He said he’s playing as boxer in the club so I asked if KL could pray for him & he was Muslim so we start praying for him & he felt better but still there’s pain so I asked him if we can pray again so we did…& the pain gone…so I asked if he has pain in the left shoulder he says not but his friend has it so we prayed for him…&he felt heat in his shoulder & we prayed for his left knee & he felt the same so both got touched by the Holy Spirit & I told them that Jesus ( Essa Massih as they said in Islam ) healed them as he was healed 2000 years ago & they were Muslims…as we walk I saw a man limping on his leg it was his left leg shorter than the other & I told him that his face familiar to me…I ask him if he could allow us to pray for him…he says yeah I remember you…you prayed for me before & I did remember him that more 6 or 7 months prayed for him & felt the heat in that time so he said he want to go & watch the match of Germany vs. Spain…I told him will not take time…so we went to his car start praying for him let him lie on his back sit & we prayed several times & we did saw his left leg grew to the same length but as he stood up he says no…but he felt fire in his leg & like someone pull his leg…but he was in hurry to go to watch the match so he took my number & waiting for him to call again…the other group of us was girls so 3 of them got some word of knowledge for two maids they were with their masters so two of them was minister to both maids praying for them & MR went to play with the kids of their masters so as she was playing with the kids she got word of knowledge for neck pain so she asked her she said yes but she told her how she knew about it she told her that God shows her the pain & they were full of black cloth with veils in their face so she told her are u Muslim??? She says no I’m Christian right there she told her wait I’ll give u book name ( Guide to Islam ) I’ll bring it to u from the car…so MR she waited until she came so when she came MR opened the book it was written English Guide to Islam but when she open it was written in tagalog she told her sorry I don’t speak tagalong she told her how come it was in English so MR said I knew may God turn it from English to Tagalog as she was give it to her she told her thank u Aisha MR said ur name is Aisha right she told her…how did u know my name??? MR told her God told me…the other friend she said no she heard me saying ur name…MR told her no I didn’t heard you…& that woman she got shocked told her how’s my God told u my name but her friend told again she heard me but MR again said I didn’t heard u…so her friend was offended to her…& they asked MR who’s ur God she told them Jesus is my God…

ذهبت يوم الأربعاء الماضي مجموعة منا "لنصطاد ناس هم كنوز عندالله" لنأتي بمملكة الله على الأرض بعمل مشيئة الأب ك ل لم ذهبنا معا للصلاة من اجل المرضى... رأينا رجل يده اليسرى مكسورة وسألناه ماذا حدث؟؟ وقال انه يلعب كملاكم في النادي لذلك سألت إذا ك ل يمكن أن يصلي من أجله وكان مسلم وبدأنا نصلي له وشعر بتحسن ولكن ما زال هناك ألم حتى سألته ما اذا كنا نستطيع الصلاة مرة أخرى فصلينا و الألم ذهب تماما. وسألته إذا كان لديه ألم في الكتف الأيسرفقال : لا ولكن سألت صديقه فقال نعم فصلينا له... وشعر بحرارة في كتفه وصلينا لركبته اليسرى وشعر بنفس الشعور وشعر بلمسة من الروح القدس وقلت لهم ان يسوع (عيسى المسيح كما يقولوا في الإسلام) شفاهم كما كان يشفي منذ 2000 سنة وكانوا مسلمين...و نحن نسير رأينا رجلا يعرج على ساقه كانت ساقه اليسرى أقصر من الأخرى وقلت له ان وجهه مألوفا لي... أنا سألته إن كان يمكن أن يسمح لنا بالدعاء له...فقال : نعم أتذكر... أنت صليت لي من قبل وأنا تذكرت أنني صليت له منذ أكثرمن 6 أو 7 أشهر وشعربالحرارة في ذلك الوقت حتى انه قال انه يريد أن يذهب ويشاهد مباراة لألمانيا مقابل اسبانيا... قلت له لن يستغرق وقتا طويلا... لذلك ذهبنا إلى سيارته بدأنا بالدعاء له وجعلناه يجلس في المقعد الخلفي وصلينا عدة مرات ورأينا أن ساقه اليسرى نمت إلى نفس طول رجله الأخرى ولكن عندما وقف قال : لا... لكنه رأى الحرارة في ساقه و كأن شخص ما يقوم بسحب الساق... لكنه كان في عجلة من أمره للذهاب لمشاهدة المباراة حتى انه أخذ رقم هاتفي وتنتظر منه أن يتصل مرة أخرى... ولنا مجموعة أخرى من الفتيات وحتى 3 منهم حصلت على بعض كلام معرفة لاثنين من الخدم كانوا مع أسيادهم واثنين منهم بدأوا بالصلاة لهم وذهبت ام ار للعب مع اطفال أسيادهم ، وعندما كانت تلعب مع الاطفال حصلت على كلمة معرفة لآلام في الرقبة فسألتها فقالت نعم لكنها قالت لها كيف علمتي بهذا قالت لها أن الله بين لها الألم وكانوا بالغطاء الأسود مع الحجاب في وجوههم حتى انها قالت لها أأنت مسلمة؟؟ فقالت : لا انا مسيحية الحق فقالت لها انها سوف تعطيها كتاب اسم الكتاب (دليل إلى الإسلام) سوف تحضره من السيارة... وطلبت من ام ار ان تنتظرها حتى تأتي لذلك عندما جاءت ام ار فتحت الكتاب كان مكتوب دليل الإسلام بالانجليزية ، ولكن عندما فتحت الكتاب كان مكتوبا في اللغة الفلبينية قالت لها انا آسفة أنا لا أتكلم الفلبينية قالت لها انه كان في اللغة الإنجليزية فقالت ام ار قد عرفت ان الله حولها من الإنكليزية إلى الفلبينية وعندما كانت تعطيها الكتاب قالت لها شكرا عائشة قالت ام اراسمك عائشة صحيح قالت لها نعم... فقالت كيف عرفتيى اسمي؟؟ وقال ام ار الله قال لي... فقالت صديقتها لقد سمعتني أنادي اسمك قالت ام ار لا لم أسمعكي... وتلك المرأة حصلت على الصدمة وقالت لها كيف إلهي قال لكي عن اسمي لكن صديقتها قالت سمعتني قالت لها مرة أخرى ولكن ام ار قالت لا لم أسمعك ...فكانت صديقتها عثرة لها... وسألوا ام ار من هو الهها فأخبرتهم ان يسوع هو الهي...

Comments