When God Shows Up...People's Got Shocked...

2 weeks ago…badshah,praise & I went “Treasure Hunting” in a mall bringing the Kingdom…as we enter the mall…just in front of badshah’s store praise she got word of knowledge for back pain I guess for a woman & she got healed & so touched by the Holy Spirit…as we enter badshah store praise was talking with his manager praise got word of knowledge for knee pain so his manager got shocked(she's christian former who was married to muslim) she told her Jesus has sent u to me…& she allowed praise to pray for her & she start shivering & felt heat in all of her body…it was Amazing…we went to another shop we start getting word of knowledge for people but no one has anything we continue asking people…until we got one security guy who has back pain & hand pain…we start praying for him we prayed several times until he got healed completely as we was praying for this guy another man was watching what we was doing…& he came to us I asked him if he need prayer he says yes but he asked me how much??? I told him free…so I prayed for him he was have pain in his left side but he felt nothing but I knew that the Lord touched him & healed him…we went to another shop & there in the perfume section praise got word of knowledge for knee pain & she ask me to pray for the man’s knees so I prayed twice & he got healed completely & he felt heat into his knees…as I was walking in the mall alone I saw an Egyptian guy I asked him if has pain in his back he said no…he asked why??? I start explaining to him how God tell us people’s pain so we can pray to them & got healed…so he start telling me he has financial problems & as I start talking to him I got word of knowledge for emotional pain so I asked him he says yes my wife is far away from me & I start praying for this both situations that he has & he felt so peace & touched by the Holy Spirit I could see his eyes when I was praying for him & I start prophesying for him…God’s Awesome…Thank u Jesus…

قبل اسبوعين... بادشاه ، برايس وأنا ذهبنا الى مجمع "لنصطاد ناس هم كنوز عندالله" لنأتي بمملكة الله على الأرض بعمل مشيئة الأب.. ونحن ندخل في مجمع للتسوق... برايس حصلت على كلمة معرفة لآلام في الظهرعلى ما أعتقد لامرأة وشفيت تماما ولمست من الروح القدس... ودخلنا لمعرض بادشاه وبرايس كانت تتحدث مع مديرته(مسيحية سابقة متزوجة مسلم) حصلت على كلمة معرفة لآلام في الركبة حتى أن مديرته صدمت وقالت لها يسوع ارسلك لي... وسمحت لها بالصلاة من اجلها وبدأت ترتجف وتشعر بالحرارة في كل أنحاء جسدها... كانت مذهلة... ذهبنا الى محل آخروبدأنا الحصول على كلام للمعرفة من أجل الناس ولكن لا أحدا يشعر بألم ما زلنا نسأل الناس... حتى وصلنا لشخص من الأمن لديه آلم في الظهر وألم في اليد... وبدأنا بالدعاء له صلينا عدة مرات حتى شفي تماما ونحن نصلي لهذا الرجل جاء رجل آخر كان يراقب ما كنا نفعله... وعندما جاء إلينا سألته إذا كان يحتاج للصلاة فقال : نعم ولكن كم المبلغ؟؟ قلت له مجانا... لذلك صليت له كان لديه ألم في جانبه الايسر لكنه لم يشعربشيئ لكنني أعرف أن الرب لمسه وشفاه... ذهبنا إلى محل آخر وهناك في قسم العطور برايس حصلت على كلمة معرفة لآلام في الركبة وطلبت مني أن أصلي من أجل ركبتين الرجل فصليت مرتين وحصل على الشفاء تماما وشعر بالحرارة في ركبتيه... وأنا أسير في المجمع وحدي رأيت رجل مصري سألته إذا كان لديه ألم في ظهره فقال لا... سألني لماذا؟؟ بدأت أشرح له كيف أن الله يقول لنا آلام الناس حتى نتمكن من الصلاة لهم وأن يحصلوا على الشفاء... لذلك هو بدء تقول لي ان لديه مشاكل مالية ومع بداية الحديث معه حصلت على كلمة من المعرفة عن ألم عاطفي فسألته فقال نعم زوجتي بعيدا عني وأنا بدأت الصلاة لهذه الحالات وشعر بالسلام من قبل الروح القدس ورأيت عينيه عندما كنت أصلي له وبدأت أتنبأ له... الله رائع... شكرا يا يسوع ...

Comments