healing of Gulf Arab muslim woman over the phone

yesterday Desert Princess contacted a young Gulf Arab muslim woman on the phone who has been very sick. there have been many problems, but yesterday the latest problem was a painful ear infection. I had gotten a word of knowledge earlier in the day about an ear problem and never found the person. She decided to call her and pray over the phone.

As she prayed the Holy Spirit came and all the pain left her ear! I listened to the end of the conversation - Desert Princess couldn't believe how quickly and completely the Lord had healed this muslim woman over the phone.

Then a while later she got a text expressing her gratitude that God had given my wife such a special gift of healing - not a bad description!!!

Comments

  1. I have wanted to post something like this on my website and this gave me an idea. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a DYNAMITE day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy buen material.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post. Really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment