another trip with miracles - part 2

after leaving the mountains, I met up with some power evangelists who live in Beirut. These guys are on cutting edge of what God is doing in the Middle East in terms of supernatural ministry. Just being around such guys is an honor.

we wandered (this is "wandering with a purpose") into a large supermarket and got a word of knowledge for one of the employees. we prayed for him and he was healed. then he told us that he had another problem in his knee (he'd been shot during the war). we prayed and he testified that the pain associated with the injury left. he was a Christian man and very happy that we met him.

after that, one of the guys I was with had a neck problem. I suggested that instead of praying for him, we "share the wealth" and see if we can find a Lebanese Christian who will pray. we began asking people (since there are lots of Christians in Lebanon it wasn't difficult to find someone) and the 2nd person we asked was a believer. she prayed for my friend. Can't say there was too much difference, BUT she needed prayer for the same problem and we prayed for her and she was healed. She then got a friend on the phone and I prayed for him over the phone. The Holy Spirit came upon him and we believe something changed. We got to minister to this woman and her friend for quite a while. Another one of our crazy Lebanese friends showed up and he began to share more deeply with them about the Kingdom. We also got to share some prophetic words with them.

Next another Lebanese guy caught up with us - the "dream team" I call them!! we found a guy walking with a crutch. he'd injured his foot in a basketball game. one of our team prayed for him and he "felt something" happening in his foot. we noticed he was still walking along with his crutch, so we went back to him to see if we could pray again. he let us pray, BUT we really didn't need to. he said that after the first guy prayed it was better. we had him thoroughly check it out. no pain. he was so grateful. he still didn't get rid of the crutch. not sure why, but clearly he was healed.

our next stop was a new McDonalds. as I walked up, I noticed the guy serving me had a bandage on his arm. he had fallen. I asked the manager if I could pray. She was fine with it. I prayed and he said that all the pain left. another employee had actually had her fingernails somehow torn up (ouch!). she let us pray and all the pain left.

I love my trips to Lebanon. It is always about the Kingdom, many are healed and the subsequent conversations about Jesus are often amazing!

Comments