God's kingdom breaks in at the pier - touching muslims

As we continued to walk around looking for people who needed a touch from God, I met a young muslim couple (he was Turkish, she was Persian).  The Lord gave me a word of knowledge about a back problem and he had some issues with scoliosis.  I was able to lead him through some forgiveness issues and prayed for his back to be straightened.  He felt the presence of God's Spirit in his back.  Of course an x-ray would be needed to verify what God did.  I was also able to pray for his wife who had some stomach issues.  in the end, I also got a word of knowledge for arthritis, which was for the young man's mother who was just about to come and visit.  I asked if I could put a "gift of healing" in his hands to take to his mother.  He agreed and I prayed that when he laid his hands on his mother's arthritic hands, and pray in Jesus' Name that God was going to touch her.  I was also able to talk to the muslim woman about dealing with demonic issues by calling on the Name of Jesus.  This couple was very close to entering the Kingdom.

Comments