FEAR Extinguishers (DAY 25) - praying for Muslims during COVID-19

Today the Lord opened a number of doors to pray for Muslims from Egypt, Palestine, Syria, and Lebanon.  For the most part, they were extremely grateful for the prayer.  I prayed for their protection, for their families' protection, and for healing.  In several of the conversations,, I was able to share some things from the Bible and point them to resources they could go to. 

Beyond that, I was also able to pray for a number of grateful Christians who cannot attend services during Holy Week or for Easter. 

In a very short period of time, I was able to pray for between 10-15 people. In a supermarket, in a coffee shop (yes I got one!), in front of a juice place, inside a car insurance office, on a sidewalk next to a parking lot and even going through a drive-thru at a fast-food restaurant (yes, I got a diet cola!)

FEAR Extinguishing might be our current mandate, but I can tell you that when this COVID-19 thing is over, we will all be living far differently.  God is softening my heart for the needs of people in a way that I have never felt before. An awareness of their needs. Compassion for their situations.  Talk about "God working all things together for good...!" (Roman 8:28).  It doesn't matter WHY Coronavirus is here - what matters is that in the midst of it, God is bringing His Kingdom to people.

...for such a time as this!

Comments