FEAR Extinguishers (DAY 27) - Iranian Muslim men

On my prayer walks, I have seen the same group of Iranian men working every day and have greeted them and prayed a prayer of blessing over them.  But it hasn't been very significant.  I speak Arabic and their first language is Farsi (Persian).

So today, I wanted a new idea - a new way to engage them.  I had recently gotten a Farsi translation of a book by Dr. Michael Heiser entitled What Does God Want? And I knew that God wanted me to offer it to them.

It is an evangelistic book that is being translated into many languages and being offered for free to download. Link: https://www.miqlat.org/translations-of-what-does-god-want.htm

So as soon as the Lord gave me the idea, He also gave me the plan.  I went back to them after having walked by and offered to their supervisor my card with my number on it.  I told them that a friend of mine (I know Dr. Heiser a little bit) has written a short book that is available in Farsi. I told them I wanted to send it to them and for them to contact me via What's App (which everyone uses in this country!) They thanked me and so now we pray. 

Pray they get back to me, that they would be intrigued by the offer by an American who wanted to send them a book in their own language.

...for such a time as this!

Comments