HOLY WEEK (LENT 2024) - DAY 40 - Holy Saturday = the last day of 40-day fast

As I am now in the middle of DAY 40, I wanted to write something INSPIRATIONAL as we go forward. Let's purpose to RESET things in our lives. Let's set some new goals. Nothing you want to do or to become will be any easier than if you start NOW! Dream big. Go after something NEW. Something you haven't done before. Something BEYOND what you think you can do. 

I think of my daughter and son-in-law are doing in June - they are RUNNING a full marathon (26.2 miles) - something neither of them have ever done. I ran my first marathon at 49 years old. We are all living way below our God-given potential. 

So, let my blog post today INSPIRE. I am inspired to go forward spiritually and physically with an expectation for growth and transformation.

For such a time as this...

LINK

https://keto4christians.wordpress.com/2024/03/30/holy-week-lent-2024-day-40-holy-saturday-my-final-fasting-day/

Comments