and the Lord reveals to us a name!

A few days ago Isaac of N. and I were meeting with a young new Gulf Arab believer from a Muslim background. We were talking about God’s power and the miraculous things that the Holy Spirit does. He had really only ‘heard’ about such things, but hadn’t seen it personally. While discussing these matters, he told us that his family had given him a ‘nickname’. Isaac and I threw out a couple of guesses, but then I said, “Why don’t we ask the Holy Spirit and see if He will tell us”? I bowed my head for a moment and I turned my thoughts towards the Lord and a name popped into my mind. When I uttered the name, a look of shock came over the new believer’s face. The Lord had revealed the name and this young disciple got to see God’s power instead of hearing about.

Comments

  1. Praise the Lord! Glorious!

    Rick S.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment