The Magic Man

Last night, two friends and I visited a family where the uncle had an ongoing alcohol problem. In fact, he had had this problem over 20 years. One could sense the hopelessness that pervaded his family. We, as carriers of Christ's presence, were his last hope. I wish I could say that we left that house that night with a victory over such an addiction, but we didn't. We were able to pray for this man and bless him. We will see what comes of it later on, but we must still contend for this man. The greater a person's destiny, the greater Satan seeks to destroy him/her.

On a more positive note, we were able to pray and prophesy over the nephew. I had also written down a word of knowledge for a left knee, so I asked him if his knee was hurting. He replied that it only really hurt when he ran on it and that he would know more today (then, tomorrow.) I am rejoicing that today he called Sojourner and said, "My knee is much better. Your friend is a magic man."

Praise Jesus, the Healer.

Comments