they came and were healed & one was 'shaken'

In a renewal meeting a few nights ago, I was praying for the sick and a man came to me - as he was approaching I got a word of knowledge for a neck problem. He was rather surprised because that was why he was coming forward. His neck had been bothering him for quite some time. We prayed and God completely healed his neck.

A woman came to me after that who had pain in both of her knees. I prayed once and we saw about 30% improvement. I explained that 30% didn't meet "Kingdom Standards" and so we prayed again. After the 2nd prayer time, all the pain was gone. We had reached God's standard!!

Finally, a man battling with homosexuality approached me for prayer - he wanted deliverance and to be free from that lifestyle. As I prayed, the Holy Spirit began to shake him from within - he testified to something deep within him being shaken. Even after I took my hands off of him, the shaking continued. I don't know what it looks like (or feels like) when God sets a person free from homosexuality - but shaking deep within sounds pretty good to me! Of course, we will have to hear what happens in the coming weeks and months before we could say he is free - but if God is going to "shake everything that can be shaken", I guess homosexuality will be shaken too!

Comments

  1. AnonymousMay 04, 2007

    homosexual demons will have a foul odor associated with them as well

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment