deaf ear opens partially

This weekend, during our healing meetings, I had the chance to pray for several deaf men. One of them, an Egyptian man, came to me who was 100% deaf in his right ear since birth. I shared with him how I had recently seen two men who were deaf in one ear since birth healed.

I prayed for this man several times. At first we saw no change, but after a while we began to see a difference. The ear began to open. By the time we were done, he testified that it was more than 30% open - which isn't bad when I consider that he had never heard a sound out of that ear in his entire life. I asked him to come back the following morning for another meeting we were having, but didn't see him again.

Sometimes praying for the sick raises questions that we don't get answers for - why 30% and not 100%? why 30% and then he doesn't return? All I know is that I am going to keep praying for anybody and everybody in Jesus' Name and contend for a ministry that looks more and more like Jesus' - where 100% of the people He prayed for were healed (Acts 10:38).

Comments