Egyptian Muslim asks for more prophecy

My Lebanese Druze friend, who has now encountered the Kingdom a number of times, brought his Egyptian friend to receive some prophetic ministry. The last time I met with this Lebanese man, the Lord gave me the name of one of his potential business partners, and also showed me the type of car that his Egyptian friend had - a black BMW. When I told him the type of car, he said it wasn't the right kind of car. When he inquired, his Egyptian friend said that "oh, that's the kind of car I have back in Egypt".

After that, this Egyptian man wanted to meet. When we met, the Lord gave me several words for the man. I didn't really feel any particular 'anointing' that night (probably because I had left the house in an argument with my wife:). In His mercy (because it never depends upon our works anyway), the Lord revealed some things about his life.

Two days ago, I received a call from my Lebanese friend who said "the Egyptian wants to meet with you again to hear more". We will hopefully meet again tonight and trust that the Lord will reveal the very "secrets of his heart" and that he will want to know more about who is showing us these things.

Comments