"Maybe you should become a Christian instead"

Last night I got a word of knowledge while in coffee shop for someone with a left shoulder problem. Two Gulf Arab Muslim men entered the shop and as they stepped outside I asked them if either of them had a neck problem (another word I had gotten). They said no, but one of them had a 'left shoulder' problem. The Muslim shop employee stepped out to confirm that I had asked earlier if someone had a shoulder problem.

I asked the man with the shoulder pain if I could "give him a treatment", he agreed and I started to pray. After prayer, I explained that I was a Christian and spoke about the Gifts of the Holy Spirit and specifically the Gifts of Healing. He said his shoulder felt better. I prayed again and most of the pain left him.

Then his friend says, 'Hopefully you will become a Muslim". I then reminded both of them that the man's shoulder just received a measure of healing (when a NON-Muslim prayed!) and said, "Maybe you should become a Christian instead".

Comments