Prophetic word for restaurant owner opens a door for further ministry

I met a man to go to lunch and the Lord put a specific restaurant on my mind so we headed there. I thought I was going for the food, but actually the Lord had another plan altogether. As I walked into the restaurant, I noticed one of the people working in the restaurant and I felt the Lord gave me a prophetic word for her – He showed me something about her past. At the time, I had no idea that the woman happened to be the owner of the restaurant. After the lunchtime rush, I asked her to come and sit with us for a minute. She sat down and I began to tell her what I felt the Lord wanted to say to her. It turns out that she was a Christian already and was so encouraged by the word the Lord had for her. The prophetic word the Lord gave me was exactly what she had gone through before coming to the Lord.

We prayed for her and while praying the Lord revealed a pain she was having in her mouth by a word of knowledge. Finally, I asked her if we could come back and minister to the employees in her restaurants (she owns 7). We are now scheduled to go to two of her restaurants this week to pray and prophesy over her largely non-Christian employees.

Comments