more healings and prophetic ministry

The other night my wife and I ministered in a Church. I spoke of the miraculous during the sermon and then we had the chance to minister healing and to minister prophetically over anybody who wanted prayer. I had told those coming for prayer NOT to tell me what their need was, but to let the Lord show me through a word of knowledge.

The prayer time lasted for almost two hours as people waited for prayer. The first woman who came up had an ankle problem and the Lord healed it completely. The Lord showed me a number of the problems that people had with words of knowledge. Often a person would come for another need/concern and when I asked them, "what is wrong in your wrist"? (or whatever place the Lord showed me in a word of knowledge). A number of people were touched and we saw a handful of people who testified to being healed.

There were also a number of prophetic words that the Lord gave my wife and I for different people who really needed to hear from God about their current situations or their futures.

Comments