Healings at Denny's

With the anointing of the Holy Spirit still upon us from the meeting, we sat down for a late dinner. The waitress comes to take our order and I get an extremely powerful word of knowledge for a right foot problem. It wasn't for our waitress, but she said she would ask the other employees.

While we waited, the son of the Pastor who I was eating with told his dad that he had pain in his right foot - in the exact location I received the word of knowledge. We prayed for him 2 times and most of the pain left his foot.

A while later one of the manager's comes and I ask her if it was her foot that had the problem. She said no, but that one of her other employees, who had gone home had a problem. I said that if I could lay hands on her, she could carry to him a gift of healing and release it when she saw him. She agreed. I told her simply to put her hand on him and say, "I bless you in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit". She was Catholic and agreed. Before we left the restaurant, I was able to pray for her to receive that impartation, and she also had me lay hands on her and pray for her struggling marriage to be restored. Amazing what kind of doors get opened.

What about the right foot problem though? Well, another waitress comes and sits down who complains that she has pain in both of her feet. I laid my hands upon her and I feel the presence of the Lord entering her right foot. She felt it too, even though my hand was upon her back. I sensed it through another word of knowledge that came.

Anyway, both of her feet were healed. Also while I was praying, the Lord gave me a word of knowledge for a problem in her lower, right back. It wasn't hurting at the time but we prayed anyway. She said it was a frequent problem. I told it wouldn't be anymore:) As we were leaving, she stops me and says, "I just felt huge chill come over me and it wasn't from the air conditioner if you know what I mean". I knew what she meant.

Not a bad night to be alive and well and doing the stuff! Can't wait for tomorrow.

Comments