Healings and Prophecy in the Midwest

Tonight a team of us ministered in a local church in the Midwest. A team of 4 joined me and they prophesied over a number of people to start the meeting. We also shared a number of words of knowledge for healing that we would pray for during the ministry time at the end of the meeting.

As we ministered to people at the end of the meeting, the Lord healed a girl's left shoulder - all the pain left. I had given a word for a left shoulder at the start of the evening.

Two women came with pain their feet - I had given a word about foot pain. One of the women had had a surgery and a subsequent broken bone. We prayed for her and all the pain left her foot. The other woman said she experienced the pain mostly in the mornings, but as I prayed for her, the presence of the Lord came upon her feet and she knew something had changed. We of course will see tomorrow morning.

Another woman came with a very bad headache all around the front of her head and face. The Lord healed that. As I prayed, the Lord gave me a word of knowledge about a problem in her left shin - she had one, we prayed and all the pain left. She gave testimony publically.

Another man's thumb was healed after an accident with a knife had damaged his tendon. He was prayed for by one of the guys on our team. He had also received a prophetic word at the beginning of the service which he told us was accurate.

Other conditions were prayed for which I have yet to hear about as the team and I went in separate directions, but I plan to hear the other things God did when we get together tomorrow.

The miracles didn't end at the church service because our next stop and the next blog post are from the restaurant we went to at 11:30PM.

Comments