God knows exactly what we need & when we need it

while reading something lately about who we are 'in Christ', I had the distinct impression that I was suppossed to copy that page and send it to a young Arab woman who recently left Islam to follow Jesus. I was able to email her the passage as it has been nearly impossible for us to meet with her of recent.

What she told me in the wake of the email was so encouraging. It had been just about a year since she had surrendered to Christ and she hadn't had any suicidal thoughts since her conversion (she had had some before she met Jesus). She was actually thinking about the very issue of whether she had really been changed since becoming a Christian and on that very day, I was prompted to send her a detailed list of verses that answered the exact question she was pondering.

A coincidence? Not in the Kingdom - there aren't any!

Comments