Seeing the Kingdom Come is Always Awesome

(this entry is a little late as the events occurred mid-December...) Just before Christmas vacation I had the amazing privilege of praying for a lady I had just recently met for the first time. Even more amazing was the fact that one of my non-Christian friends told her that we pray for the sick, and that was enough for her to ask me to pray for her. She is from a Catholic background, so I spent some time sharing with her Jesus' desire to heal and make people whole. Then I prayed for her. She experienced instant pain relief from a pain in her side, said she experienced some relief in her breathing (she has suffered from asthma) and I prayed with her about her kidneys -- which were not filtering properly.

M and her daughter, E, then invited me to join them for lunch. While at the restaurant, M returned from the washroom and said, "I just have to tell you -- I had no foaming (in her urine) when I went to the washroom!" She was very excited, and so was I!

The following day I dropped off some goods for a couple of Filipino friends, and they both said that they wanted me to pray for them before I left. I was happy to do so, and when I went to take the first young lady's hands -- trying to be discreet as we were in front of a supermarket -- she moved my one hand to her head and said that was how I was to pray for her! Well!!! Almost instantly an intense heat began to pour off of my hand (and my hand was not actually touching her head, only her hair) onto her. She felt the heat as well, and I felt anointed as I prayed for her! Words came with great ease and accuracy. God is so amazing! What an adventure when we partner with HIM!!!

Comments