Belated Shooba

Last Monday night, we went out, as our custom, and we saw some neat things happen, but I didn't get a chance to blog until now. Therefore, because accuracy is something we really value on this blog, I won't go into too many details (I can't remember them.) But here's the outline:
Before heading out, we ask the Lord where He wants us to go and I saw a picture of a fish. Someone else in our group suggested it was a certain restaurant, so we headed that way after making another stop. At the restaurant, we found a man who needed some healing and he allowed Tenacious B and I to pray for him. Guess what? Absolutely NOTHING happened. He didn't feel anything, he didn't feel better-- even after we both prayed a few times. Oh well. So, we went back to the place where Texas Ranger and DJ were.

We found Texas Ranger and DJ engaged in a conversation with five guys. As we joined them, I just started asking the Lord for some words for these guys-- all of them. I feel bad for people who have to sit by and watch while their friend gets all these words and they get nothin'. As I sat there, I kept asking for destiny words. It's great to give a word to someone about a condition in their life or something kind of private, but I'm contending for calling out the gold-- what gifts has the Lord put into their life to bring them into the Kingdom? This is what I was asking the Lord for. As I sat there, I got a word, literally just a word, for each of them-- teacher, comforter, healer, manager, and seer. I asked for some more and the Lord opened my eyes to the shirts they were wearing-- they were all wearing different colors. Jesus told me to prophesy according to the colors they were wearing, so I just started with the guy on the end and went around the group. Several of them really responded to the words, and at times one of the friends would say, "yes, that's him!" or "that's his family, I know them!" even if the person being prophesied to didn't seem to be clicking with what I was saying.

As I sat there with these five friends, I saw a nascent church. I saw a pastor, teacher, and evangelist. I pray all five of these men would come together into the Kingdom.

Comments