Nepali hindu touched

While in a hotel, Texas Ranger and I approached a couple Nepali men after I asked them if one of them had a shoulder problem. I got that word wrong but they were curious as to why I was asking that. We got to pray for both of these men. The first one had a back problem but since it wasn't hurting at the time we prayed, he couldn't really test it out to confirm if the condition was healed or not. I know I felt a strong sense of God's healing power flowing into his back while I was praying.

The other man then explained a problem he was having in his chest (the sternum area) and we prayed for that. He began to do push ups on the ground - which he couldn't do without pain normally. He jumped up and said there was no pain. He tested it out as thoroughly as he could and didn't find any of his "tests" produced any pain.

The first man we prayed for had a strange reaction when we offered prayer - he said, "I've never seen anything like this in my entire life". How sad that no Christian has ever demonstrated to him a supernatural Gospel! (interesting side note: neither have any muslims, buddhists or hindus either)

Comments