prophecy and healing amongst Egyptian muslims

tonight we had a bit of a "prophecy party" with a group of Egyptian muslims we met in a coffee shop. I had a pretty clear word of knowledge for a problem on the lower right arm - I thought it might be accompanied by a sensation of burning. I approached a group of Egyptian men to ask and none of them said they had the problem I described.

As we were getting up to leave, I asked again and they asked us to sit down wanting to know more about the way I "know" that people have certain health conditions. It opened up a massive discussion about the Kingdom of God and they wanted us to prophesy over them. Texas Ranger and myself began to give them some prophetic words. Texas Ranger saw that one was experiencing profound sadness and heaviness. One of them, Muhammad, said he was the one. The Lord then showed me that it was related to being apart from the girl he loved. It turns out that he had just been married 3 days earlier but she was in Egypt. At this point, Isaac of Ninevah and Tenacious B joined us and Isaac just began to unleash prophetic words for all of them - I'll let him blog about that. It was amazing!!

Finally, I found my right arm problem. One guy had been BURNED (remember the "sensation of burning") on his right wrist earlier today. I asked if it still hurt and he said yes. I prayed for the pain to leave and all pain left during prayer. He turned to his friend and swore that he was healed!

The discussion we had was simply amazing - after we had demonstrated the Kingdom through prophecy and healing, they were hungry to know "how do you move in these miraculous ways". We prayed and imparted a dream to the one Muhammad who was in so much sadness. I basically told him what I felt would happen in the dream and the timing of the dream (these will have to be confirmed when he calls me after the night I told him it would come).

God's Kingdom was expanding tonight - and so was our faith!!!

Comments