Subway, Jesus' Way!

My wife and I went to Subway for lunch. After we ordered and as we were paying, I got a word of knowledge for the guy's left shoulder. I asked him about it and he confirmed that he had pain there. I asked if he wanted to get rid of it. He thought I meant a massage, but I told him that it would only take a minute. He looked at me incredulously. I told him that I would ask God and He would heal him. I prayed for his shoulder and the pain went instantly. He then asked me if I could pray for some pain in his back. After praying THREE times for the back, he said that it was 100%. I explained to him that we were Christians and that it says in our Book that we're supposed to heal the sick. He told us he wanted us to come back soon.

Fresh is always good-- subs and testimonies!

Comments