one woman wants healing, another doesn't

Several days ago, my son and I were leaving the supermarket and the Lord spoke to me by a word of knowledge that the woman checking us out had a throat problem. I asked her about it and she had one. I didn't lay hands on her or even really pray overtly - I just said, "Jesus is going to heal your throat problem". She was thankful. Then we left.

As we went down the stairs, another woman was limping towards us with a foot brace on her foot. She looked European (which tragically I often equate with skepticism and unbelief) and yet we approached her. She was from Europe.

I asked her about the injury - she had fallen. I asked her if I could pray for God to heal it. She said, "no, I don't believe in that stuff". I asked again, "are you sure that you don't want the pain to leave". She said, "No".

Funny how people want to live with their pain. Sad actually.

Comments