emotional pain revealed

while doing some "power spilling" in a mall, as I noticed this woman working in a food court restaurant, the whole right side of my face went numb. I got into her line and when it was my turn, I quickly told her what happened to me and explained that usually when that happens to me the person it is for feels emotionally numb due to some kind of deep pain. I asked her, "does that mean anything to you"? She lowered her head and brought it up again nodding and saying yes.

She then asked if I had gotten in her line just to tell ask her this? I said yes and she began to say, "that gives me chills". She was visibly moved. She was a Christian attending a local church. I wasn't able to pray for her at the time because she was busy at work. She said she would come to the Church I was preaching at the following morning, but I never saw her.

She know who knows her pain and I explained who would heal it if she would give Him the chance.

Comments