an unusual healing

while ministering healing at the end of a worship service, I was praying for a woman whose heart had been beating unusually fast and was occasionally skipping beats. She'd been hospitalized that week for the condition.

I prayed for God's peace to be released. During prayer a very unusual presence came between me and the woman. Like a large ball of some kind of energy. I lifted her hands into the area. (seemed like a good idea at the time:). My hands were being moved around by this "energy" (for lack of a better term). It was weird. The woman asked me if I thought it was a good thing or a bad thing. I said, "we asked for the Holy Spirit to come and I believe that if you ask for the Holy Spirit, that's what you get".

During this encounter, I was thinking "maybe its just me" (you know as a coffee drinker and all...). However, the woman standing next to us speaks up and says, "I feel it too"!

The fruit? The woman's heart stopped racing and returned to its normal speed.

Was it simply the presence of God or maybe an angel? I don't know. What do you think?

Comments