Multigenerational God Does It Again!

There is a lot of talk about how God is raising up a generation to war for the Kingdom, etc. I think this puts a lot of older people off. They think that any talk about a new generation means that theirs is out of the picture. I want to go on the record that I don't think the next or current move of God is restricted to chronological generations. I think if you're living, you qualify. What I also think "generation" means in this hour is our heart age, not our driver license's age. If our hearts are tender, we are truly "young."

This past week, I got the chance to pray for my 95 year old grandfather's knee and for the redemption of another relative. It was an odd moment for me to stand over this partriarch of my family and my 60 year old relative and pray for healing, restoration, and redemption. I also prayed for vivid dreams and encounters in the night. The next morning, my grandfather said that his knee felt better. Praise God!

I want to add a couple of things here. First of all, the Lord had told me to pray for them both 2 weeks before I went to visit. At the time He had told me, I had no idea of how it was going to work out, but it all did. Also, I want to emphasize the need to NOT write off the elderly and other generations in revival. We ALL need a touch from the Lord.

Comments