Prophecy, healing and impartations in house group

Last night during a house group meeting, the Lord released a number of different Kingdom manifestations. Several of us received words of knowledge and prayed for people's healing. One interesting word of knowledge came to me for "finger pain on the right side of the room". I wrote it down in my notebook. A minute or so later, a friend of mine said the Lord just came and took away the pain he was having in his fingers. Nobody laid hands on him. The word of knowledge came to me seemingly at the very same time God was healing my friend. Why? I think the Lord just likes to tell His friends what He is doing sometimes!

A real Spirit of Prophecy came and several of the words spoken by the ministry team were incredibly accurate and meaningful.

Gifts of the Spirit were also released through impartation. One woman's hands were burning as she was waiting on the Lord. She prayed for a man's back pain and all the pain left. I really believe she received a gift of healing.

The testimonies are still coming in. One of the other things that was prayed for was for people to encounter God in new ways. That also happened.

Comments