A Word Here and a Word There

This past Sunday, we ministered in a little church in my hometown. After the service, I had the opportunity to pray for a woman for healing and another woman for her son. Now, before I had a chance to pray for the second woman, a lady on my team told her not to tell me the problem. So, after freaking out a bit and then praying a little, I said, "depression." She said that that was part of the problem. While praying for her, however, I also felt like anger and rebelliousness were also part of the issue. She affirmed that it was. Moreover, I got a word for asthma and that it was a generational thing. She also affirmed that, too. Isn't God amazing?

Later that day, I went to pick up my wife from a women's study where she had been sharing. After walking in, one of the women requested prayer, so we all gathered around her. I prayed that her finances would be blessed and that she would become an extravagant giver-- without knowing that a few minutes before my arrival she had just shared with the group that her and her family were struggling with finances. Again, we all struggle from time to time with money, but the timing of the Lord's word proves again that He cares for us-- in real time.

Comments