"what the hell did you just do to me", exclaims muslim woman

Sometimes you hear the most interesting expressions from unbelievers being healed. Today was one of those days. I saw a muslim woman I knew limping in great pain. When I asked what happened, she said she had a severe sprain. I had to be a bit cautious how I proceeded to ask if I could prayer as we were in a very public place. Isaac of Ninevah and I were able to get her to sit down with us in an empty room as I had some medical references she was interested in.

I then asked if I could look at the ankle and she took of the bandage. I took her foot in my hand (which is quite unacceptable) and then told her I was going to pray and ask God to heal it. She really didn't have any time to say yes/no (which is the way I planned it). I just began to pray. Isaac sat close by and joined me in silent prayer.

As I prayed, I began to feel the presence of God moving in and around the ankle and proceeded to take my hands off the foot and asked her what she felt. This is when she exclaimed, "What the hell did you just do to me"? "All the pain is gone"! She then continued by saying that she was 'freaking out' and finally that she didn't even believe in this type of miraculous thing. I responded by saying, "well, now you do"!

Sometimes we don't see the breakthrough - but today we did and to be honest it was SO MUCH FUN!!! More Lord.

Comments