One Over the Plate

I'm sure there are some people out there reading this blog wondering how in the world we are doing all this stuff we keep posting. To be honest, our last outing was a little disappointing because I personally didn't get to another level in healing and the prophetic. it's funny on one level, though, because if the same things that happened the other night had happened a year ago, I would have been on cloud nine, but at this point in the game, I really want to see more-- more specific words, more deliverance, more healing. I'm not saying that I"m disappointed in God or ungrateful; I just want more Kingdom.

Anyway, back to what I was saying before. Getting prophetic words aren't always difficult things that only seers can do. In fact, I believe the Lord prompts us a lot and we miss it because we chalk it up to something else. For example, while we were at the restaurant, one of the guys there looked just like a well known prophetic/seer guy. So, DJ started asking questions along those lines: Do you dream a lot? Do other people come to you and ask you about their dreams? Yes and yes. Another guy in the restaurant looked a lot like a movie character I knew. So, we started asking him questions along those lines and with a big smile he answered yes, yes. On some level, we were telling them the secrets of their hearts without knowing them at all and all the words came because they reminded us of someone else.

I suggest the next time you see someone who reminds you of someone else to start thinking of the characteristics of that person and then start asking away. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I once was able to prophesy to a lady for a long time all because she reminded me of my sister. No, it's not cheating. It's one over the plate.

Comments

  1. I just love it when I wake up to a new post from "Isaac"!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment