are you a ‘psychic’, muslim woman asks?

Words of knowledge can be funny. At times when you are really trying to ‘tune in’ and ‘get words’ for people, they don’t come. At other times, when you least expect them, they can come clearer and stronger than ever. That is what happened yesterday. While walking into a restaurant with my daughter, a strong word of knowledge came for a person with pain in the left shoulder going into the neck. There was no one else near us except a Muslim woman with her three children. I usually would have my wife approach her but she wasn’t with us. The whole time I was there I wrestled with the decision to approach them the whole time I was there. The issue of the fear of man is always there. Ultimately, I decided to the take the risk. My daughter and I approached them and I asked “who has the pain/problem in the left shoulder/neck”? The mother said, “I do” and then asked me, “Are you a psychic”? I said no but was able to explain that it was gift from the Lord, that I was a Christian and gave her my wife’s phone number to call if she wanted to be healed. She was very thankful. The woman hasn’t called yet but God got their attention.

What if I hadn’t decided to take the risk? Whenever God speaks to us about others, there is always a risk factor involved. There is always the fear of man to overcome. There is always the chance we get it wrong or we’re off. It sure is fun when it all comes together!

Comments