‘legal target’ gets hit in hotel lobby

While walking through a hotel lobby, I spotted a man with a neck brace. Thinking this is a “legal target”(as Bill Johnson calls them), I approached him and inquired about his condition. He was obviously in some pain and he explained what his doctor had said was causing the problem.

As we talked a bit more, I discovered that this man in a full-time minister of the Gospel from Lebanon. I asked if I could lay my hands upon him and pray, and he readily agreed.

The presence of God began to come and both of us could feel something happening in his neck and shoulders. I took my hands away and asked what he was feeling and to his surprise the healing presence of the Holy Spirit was still moving. He could feel something like ‘surges’ going through the affected areas.

I didn’t get the impression that he was accustomed to God moving in healing. He was from a more conservative background. As I sat there watching him laughing in thankfulness and amazement to what God had just done, I was glad I took the risk to approach him and offer prayer.

Comments