a pastor in excruciating pain, kingdom comes, pain-free zone established

Tonight I discovered that a pastor friend of mine had become afflicted with an eye infection which left the whole area around his eye and nose swollen. He was in excruciating pain. He looked like Rocky at the end of one of his famous fights!

Right now there has been alot of attacks coming against Christians - as we are moving in greater unity, contending for God's glory and planning events to faciliate breakthroughs in the area of miracles the enemy isn't happy. I had just come from a joint meeting with other Christian leaders where we had talked about this very thing.

From there I went to pray with this pastor friend. I lay hands on his eye and face and just began to come against all spirits of affliction and released the Kingdom of God. As I just released God's peace, the pain began to leave. He said to me during prayer that whenever I moved my hand, he could feel things moving. He felt the healing presence of God coming out of my hand.

Needless to say - the enemy DID NOT keep his territory. When we finished praying ALL THE PAIN had gone from his head and the eye. He was so relieved that he was going to finally be able to sleep for the first time in a couple of nights.

This Kingdom stuff never gets old!!!

Comments