word of knowledge for muslim in parking garage

Tonight while walking through a parking structure, I got a very strong word of knowledge for a problem in the left forearm. The only person in my view was a man pulling out of his parking space and about to drive away. I almost dismissed the word, but it came again even stronger and I knew I couldn't ignore it. I began to walk up to the Gulf Arab muslim man who was about to drive away and signaled for him to roll down his window.

What followed was a very unusual conversation. I first asked him if he had pain in his left forearm. He did. He even rolled up his sleeve to show me where there was a scar. It hurt at that very moment. I explained to him that I was a Christian and that the Lord had revealed to me his problem because he wanted to heal him. Needless to say he was a bit puzzled by the whole encounter.

I continued that I had never seen him before and so how could I have known he had pain in that exact area on that particular arm. I again told him it was God's intention to heal his arm.

He didn't let me pray for him at that time, but I gave him my phone number and fully expect him to call me.

After the whole encounter, I found myself shaking my head at the way God speaks and the humor in where He decides to speak - in a parking garage. This stuff NEVER gets old!

Comments

  1. Absolutely awesome. God is so good. Wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment