Still Going!

Tonight Tenacious B and I met with a man we have mentioned before in other posts. I happy to report that this guy (even after 2 months) is STILL sleeping well and having good dreams! It's great to get more than just a follow-up, but a follow-up, follow-up.

I also got a word for his right foot (ankle actually) that was quasi-on (his right arch was hurting him in the mornings). And, I go a name beginning with Bas____. As it turns out, he had just met a Bassam from his home country 2 days before. Tenacious B and I also declared/asked for a dream for him as well as sensing that in the next week some people would come to him and ask for advice and the Lord would give him revelation for them. We'll see how the last two turn out.

An added blessing was to hear that he has someone nearby who can tell him things about the Book and that he had been talking to this guy.

Comments