when the Spirit comes in AN EMAIL

Yesterday, we received an email from a friend who has been battling with a condition they have diagnosed in her pancreas. Since we are 1/2 around the world, I decided to write a "prayer email". Recently, I had a testimony of another woman healed after we sent an email (this was after the Lord gave me a word of knowledge for her as I was writing her husband an email a few days prior). Armed with a fresh testimony, I wrote the following instructions and prayer:

Just put your hand wherever the Kingdom needs to invade (you know the drill...) Ready? Let's get this thing DONE!

"Lord, in the mighty name of Jesus, the Son of God, we declare "K's" internal organs to be restored and free of all disease. Kingdom of power come upon her now - you've already paid for this entirely! May your manifested peace invade those areas where there is currently a lack of peace. Flow into those places - uproot every ounce of darkness. We overthrow any and all authority from the kingdom of darkness that is being exercised in and around "K". We shut every door, we cancel every assignment, we break off any and every cord of influence. Holy Spirit come now and release the FULLNESS of the Kingdom of light. We take complete authority over this situation because you've given us all authority as we co-labor with you. This is your work and we release it as such. Glorify the Holy Name of Jesus - Amen"

Literally 2-3 minutes later she wrote back with this testimony:

However, as I started to read your letter, I have been getting hit with the Holy Ghost. I can't stop laughing! This is great. I can barely type. I love it. I haven't felt this in a while!!!!

Well, none the less, I completely feel His presence and am excited for what is to come. Thank you so much for contending and standing with me. I love you guys and will keep you posted!

I think I am going to go to bed now and enjoy the New Wine. I can't think of any better way to go to bed in the middle of the night than to go DRUNK in the Spirit!

Comments