"anyone who wears a hat like that deserves prayer"

While sending off our team of radical revivalists (who were returning to N. America after having destroyed the works of the devil here in the Middle East for nearly two weeks), I saw an African man with one of the craziest hats I've ever seen.

I approached him and said, "anyone who wears a hat like that deserves prayer". He was from Nigeria and we began to talk about the power of God. He said he was a professional runner.

At that point, I declared, "you run the 400 meters and your fastest time is 47 seconds". He said, "47 flat". No doubt one of the strangest prophetic words/declarations I have ever made.

I left the group of Holy Ghost wildmen and women to minister to our new friend as I had to go meet someone at the arrival lounge. I can't wait to hear what happened.

Needless to say, God opens the strangest doors in the most unusual ways!!!

Comments