Kiosk revival

This past week we have seen God break out in signs and wonders all over the place. We have a group of revivalists from America in our region and they are passionate about seeing the works of the devil destroyed and people transformed by the love of God. I will be posting in a series of blogs in the next couple of days that kind of cover just some of the breakthroughs we have seen, as there have truly been hundreds. Today I got the opportunity to go with the team into a neighboring nation to pray for the sick and prophesy destiny over the people there. I walked up to the window of a kiosk we were at on the roadside and asked the man behind the counter if he had a problem with his back. The man looked at me startled and immediately pointed to his back. I asked if i could pray and he motioned anxiously or me to come around and come inside his kitchen. So my wife and I went around the side and met the man. He pulled down his pants slightly and pointed to his lower back and tail bone. He said he had the problem for four years and he was constantly in pain. We laid hands on him and prayed that he would be healed in Jesus name. We interviewed him about 5 times, getting him to check it out and test it out to see if it was any better. Every time we prayed we saw a slight increase until finally all the pain in his back was gone! The guy had a big smile on his face and kept bending over to touch his toes, PAIN FREE!!! I was super excited. We then had opportunity to lay hands on some of the other guys in there and release the kingdom into there situations. They were highly appreciative and insisted that I have a free coke. I felt like personally stepped into a new level of boldness in stepping out and offering Gods kingdom to people as I go. As we make ourselves available, God shows up in power and does the work. Yay God!

There are many many more testimonies like this that we have seen happen in the last few days. I will be posting them in soon, so stay tuned!

Comments